This page provides an overview over all the collective's important documents, which have been voted on according to the voting process.
- Membership outlines the principles of membership in the collective, how to become one, what a member is required to do, and more.
- Reasoning provides the philosophical thoughts behind membership in the collective. It also briefly describes the stance on conflict management within the collective.
- Code of Conduct establishes inclusive norms for the collective, clarifies and makes explicit unwelcome & unacceptable behaviour, as well as outlines processes for handling incidents.
- Voting process defines how proposals concerning the collective are voted on, and when they become accepted. Voting deadlines and terminology is also described.
- Active working groups collates information about active working groups.
- DIY Peach! describes the collective's working group organization and mindset.